- Do you feel stuck?
- Are you struggling to make progress on your goals?
- Do you wish you could build better habits?
- Does getting started overwhelm you?
- Do you lack the confidence or belief in yourself to stick with it?
- Would having someone to help you plan and encourage you help?
- Do you want to finally lose weight?
- Are you stressing about money?
- Is the clutter in your home causing anxiety?
- Does eating healthy seem too complicated or expensive?
- Does getting organized seem too overwhelming?
- Does your schedule keep you busy yet you don’t seem to get what matters done?
I focus primarily on the areas that really weigh women down: health, money and home organization. The following transformations are what I coach my clients through. Pick a theme for FREE actionable, momentum-building advice and encouragement paired with your current goal focus. Or schedule a complimentary 15 minute consultation to see if working together 1-on-1 would be a good fit!
- Overweight & uncomfortable in your own skin
- Ashamed about your body
- Avoiding shopping for clothes & never dressing pretty
- Trying diet after diet
- Yawn-a-ble sex life
- Eating boring “healthy” food
- Being overwhelmed by meal planning and prepping
- Stressing about bills
- Burdened by debt
- Fighting about money
- Wondering why there’s always more month than money
- Always having to say no
- Confused and unsure where to start
- Wondering if you’ll ever get ahead
- Scared to confront the real numbers
- Feeling anxious and unsettled in your home
- Being surrounded by clutter & never ending to-dos
- Not having enough hours in the day to do what matters to you
- Not having routines and rituals that you can count on
- Spinning your wheels but not accomplishing much
- Confident & Strong
- Finding & enjoying your soulmate workout
- Walking into a closet full of clothes you love
- Building a body you love
- Feeling fabulous
- Eating food you love
- Not having food control you
- Eating according to your goals
- Having a system for planning & eating according to your goals
- Excited about the future
- Dreaming with your spouse about what your money will accomplish
- Feeling financial freedom & being debt free
- Having a plan for every month
- Planning & cash flowing for your priorities
- Having a savings account & back up plan
- Not needing credit
- Having a fully-functioning home where everything has a place and is easy to find & put away
- Living in a clutter-free, organized and joy-bringing space
- Having an ideal schedule that gives you the freedom to do what you prioritize
- Having routines and rituals that make your day easier and more fluid