Dinner was delish! I don’t always eat yellows after lunch, but when I do I do it RIGHT! =D Let’s make this simple.
- 1 lb lean beef
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- 3 tsp raw honey
- 1 TBSP sesame oil, divided in half
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional and to taste)
- 1 bunch green onions; divided between white and green parts
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Whisk together: honey, soy sauce, 1/2 sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic, red pepper.
- Heat 1/2 sesame oil in skillet/wok, brown beef. Add in white ends of green onions about half way through and cook until done. Drain fat.
- Pour whisked sauce over beef, and reduce for 3-5 minutes. Add in green onions just before serving.
- Serve in lettuce leaves or over rice.
21 Day Fix Fried Rice
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Coconut oil.
- Mixed veges/onion/whatever you like.
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce.
- Sea salt & pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet.
- Add in veges of choice, sauté until softened.
- Beat 1 egg, add in and scramble. Add in rice, brown a bit.
- Add in 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce, sea salt & pepper. Mix everything together.