I started meal prepping when I found myself with three constantly hungry kids and no husband around to help. I found it’s one small way to ease the chaos. I use divided containers. The smaller compartments are fruit & Veges and then whatever entree/sandwich/whatever they are having in the big one!!
As a bonus I even make the older two kids help me. I make breakfasts & lunches. That way no matter what the week throws at us-teething babies, skinned knees, stomach flus, failed transmissions, WHATEVER, at least I #nailedit for breakfast and lunch. And I don’t feel like I’m always in the kitchen trying to figure out what we are going to eat. The kitchen doesn’t own my life!! 😂😂😂 And the hungry hippos can suck it up buttercup because thats what they’re getting!!
- Berries, Hardboiled eggs & homemade waffles (or you could buy them I suppose, lol)
- Cantaloupe, yogurt, oatmeal/cereal
- Grapes, scrambled eggs, french toast
- Apples, carrots, turkey & cheese roll ups
- Cutie, edamame, fried rice
- Watermelon, corn, pasta salad
- Broccoli & mac n cheese
- Green beans & spaghetti
- Cauliflower & homemade pizza bites