Hopefully you’ve already got your Father’s Day gifts together! Whether you do or you don’t, I’ve got one for you.
It’s Cheap. Fast. Awesome.
- You’ll need letters that spell DAD. They can be homemade or store bought.
- You will need a frame.
- You’ll need kids.
- Have each kid hold a letter and take their photo.
- Then print the photos out, put them in a frame spelling Dad. This works with whatever number of kiddos you have, I just happen to have 3. 😉
- The first year you give him the frame. Next year you give him photos to put in the frame.
- Eventually DAD will have years of photos to look at. To see how his precious babies have grown over the years. It’s like a yearbook for your kiddos, but it’s just for Dad.
See the video here.
If you like this, share it!