Happy Sunday! I hope you’re having a great day! On Sunday’s, I like to do alllll the planning for the week while I’m calm, relaxed and happy.
Before I sit down with my hubby for our marriage meeting, I get my own things in line. Want to take a peek at my plan? Maybe it will inspire your plan?
Schedule for the week:
- 5am Wake, Bible, Pray, Journal
- 6 – 6:30 Breakfast with hubby
- 6:30 – 7:30 Breakfast / Kid prep / Clean house
- 7:30 – 8:30 Coffee & relaxing time
- 8:30 – 9:30 Kid bus / preschool drop off
- 9:30 – 11 Workout / Shower
- 11 – 12 Work
- 12 – 1 Preschool pick up / errands
- 1 – 4 Work
- 4 – 4:30 Bus / Folders
- 4:30 – 5 Dinner prep / House reset
- 5 – 6 Family dinner / dishes
My schedule varies week to week quite often. And my evenings are always different based on clients / classes but I like to have a good base. This is what I call “mom blocking.” When I have the basics blocked like when I will get quiet time, workouts, housework, kiddo time and my work done then I can breathe and relax and get excited for the week!
When I’m doing my schedule, I also set the priorities for the week.
- This week I have to get my vision board workshops completely planned out and I need to file business stuff at the county court.
- I also need to get December’s budget completed.
- I need to get my girl’s birthday party planned.
Whew! So, I’ve got those things scheduled in on my planner so they’ll actually GET DONE.
Food for the week:
This week’s food is brought to you by leftover turkey and end of the month creativity.
- Monday everyone will eat turkey sandwiches for lunch and I’ll have a shake. For dinner, I’ll have zoodles and they’ll have turkey & dumplings.
- Tuesday they will have leftover dumplings for lunch and I’ll have a shake. For dinner, I’ll make chicken fried (cauliflower) rice.
- Wednesday I’ll have a shake and they’ll have leftover dumplings for lunch. For dinner, I’ll make salmon & spinach.
- Thursday they’ll turkey cranberry salad and I’ll have a shake. Then we’ll all have leftover chicken fried rice for dinner (it’s a busy night).
- Finally, Friday will bring wraps for lunch and pizza for dinner!
Workouts for the week:
Another thing I plan is my workouts. You may be following a program but I’m just following my heart. Right now that heart says:
- Monday / Legs: 5k + 4 rounds of 25 squats, 25 squat jumps, 25 walking lunges, 25 lunge jumps, 25 deadlifts, 25 skater jumps + 21 Day Fix abs.
- Tuesday / Arms: 5k + 10 inchworms + 3 Supersets + 21 day fix Abs. 3 rounds each superset, 20 reps each move. SS1: Plank push-ups & Curls. SS2: Side planks & Skullcrushers. SS3: Pike pushups & Curl to press.
- Wednesday / Full body: 5K + PIYO.
- Thursday / Chest, Back & Booty: 5k + 10 inchworms + 4 tabatas. T1: Chest Press w/ Leg Raise & Snow Angels. T2: Superman w/ band & Push-ups w/ chest bump. T3: Pullovers in bridge & Banded bridge w/ butterfly. T4: Fire hydrant R & FH L w/ hold.
- Friday / Full body: 5K + Ladder workout. 100 squats, 90 lunges, 70 Everests, 50 Pushups, 30 Triceps dips, 10 burpees, 30 Triceps dips, 50 Pushups, 70 Everests, 90 Lunges, 100 squats.
I want to give you a free tool to help you plan to have a FABULOUSLY FIT week! It’s my Sunday Planning sheet that focuses on your fitness journey.
How about you? I hope this post just inspires you to plan your own week. If not, just copy mine as best you can! =D
Fill out the form below if you’re interested in:
- Vision board workshop. I will have one vision board class in person and one online.
- Online health & fitness groups.
- 1 on 1 coaching to help you achieve your goals!
- You can also check out my How To Have An Awesome Marriage Meeting course for $5!