Financial coaching helps you to gain the freedom that not being stressed about money can bring! We will figure out your goals and identify the problems. Then we will attack the problems with a plan so we can achieve your goals. As a Ramsey Certified Financial Coach & Ramsey Preferred coach, I will help you create a zero-based budget so that you can get out of debt and fund your future.
YOUR MONEY ARTICLES & TOOLS COLLECTION:
STEPS TO START PERSONAL FINANCIAL COACHING.
If you’re unsure, simply book a COMPLIMENTARY 15 minute consultation. We’ll just talk and see if coaching is for you.
If you know you’re ready, follow these steps:
- Fill this form out. Be sure to click the “send me a copy of my responses” before you hit submit so that you have that record too!
- Sign coaching agreement.
- Pay your coaching fee. My fee is $150/month for two sessions. We’ll be on a month by month basis.
- Schedule your session!
How do I pay for coaching when I am broke?
Financial coaching gives you a high level of detail and individual attention. When you start to look at getting your finances in order, you’ll find a lot of information available. What a coach offers is a specific plan based on your circumstances along with individual attention and coaching devoted specifically to your situation. Although financial coaching can be expensive, it is a necessity for some. For others, however, it is a luxury. You will have to decide where to draw the line.
For many people, the initial cost of 3-6 months of coaching is absolutely worth the investment because:
- Creating that first budget usually feels like getting a raise.
- Getting out of debt creates the opportunity for wealth like they’ve never seen before.
- Reducing stress about money is priceless.
- Their marriages improve along with their ability to communicate and tackle tough goals together.
- They finally get to break the paycheck to paycheck cycle.
- Compared to the cost of bankruptcy ($500—2,000 in legal fees alone) or the cost of credit counseling ($30—$50 / month for 4 years)