It’s almost Veterans Day! I’m planning on spending the day with my family-who, other than the kiddos, are all Veterans! I will be taking advantage of a few Veterans Day deals and I wanted to offer one of my own.
Obviously veterans hold a special place in my heart. We know the depression, anxiety and suicide rates are higher than ever. In fact, I work 1-on-1 with many veterans. I know it really helps them to have someone who understands, will listen, but also hold them accountable–not unlike they were used to. It’s familiar.
So, this Veterans day I want to offer a special to veterans for just $99. What does that mean?
- 1 hour session
- 1 customized plan
Their coaching session can focus on any of the following areas:
- Health (Fitness & Nutrition)
- Money (Budget & Debt)
- Home (Organization / Productivity)
As many of you know, I’ve expanded my practice from just personal training (NASM Certified) and nutrition advising (NASM Nutrition Specialty) to also financial coaching (I’m a Dave Ramsey Certified Master Financial Coach). I also lead my clients through ideal schedule (productivity) and getting their home in order (Less is More mindset shift, then minimizing then organizing). These are the things I’ve found most folks can really use hope & action-oriented coaching with. I’ve coached dozens of clients through all of them.
So, depending on what area we focus on you (or your veteran) will receive a 1-hour coaching session. During this time we set aside space to talk about you. We get to the root of things and I coax the answers right out of your own brain! You will leave feeling empowered & hopeful. After that, I’ll send over a plan based on what we talked about. So, that might be a meal plan, a workout plan, a budget & debt payoff plan or a calendar & journal prompts to get your home in order.
Alrighty, so that’s what it is.
Why is it? First of all because I want to. Second of all, how about some stats about veterans?
- ☝ 44% of Veterans said they were stressed about their finances in 2018.
- ☝ Between 2000 and 2012, the VA estimated a 327% increase in reported anxiety disorders among military members
- ☝ In 2014, the VA reported that 78% of Veterans were overweight or obese.
Next, some stats about Americans.
- ☝ The top two chronic health conditions driving health-related costs for employers were depression and obesity, research showed.
- ☝ 78% of people are living paycheck to paycheck. 64% of Americans couldn’t cover a $1,000 emergency without going further into debt while 34% have no savings at all.
- ☝ A 2017 study of 1,600 workers found that nearly half of employees who are worried about their financial health miss work occasionally & are less productive when they are at work, spending at least three hours of work time dealing with a personal financial issue.
- ☝ 67% of people surveyed believe they could save up to 30 minutes a day if they were more organized.
You can imagine that some of those stats overlap. And that’s what this sale is all about.
Buy for you or for a veteran you know.
Buy it now, give as a Christmas gift.
Buy it now, use it next year when you’re ready.
It’ll be redeemable for a year!